Friday, May 15, 2009

Pin Up Beauty Tip of The Day


I don't know why I've never heard of this before, but now that I have, I'm sharing it with all of you! (And if you already know this, I'm sorry. I give you permission to mock me in the comments ;-)).

In this era of daily hair washing and blow drying the "I've just washed my hair and I can't do a thing with it" joke will probably earn you blank stares, but those of us who set our hair and expect it to do fancy and elaborate things know that freshly washed hair is the worst hair to work with.

So what's a glamour girl to do? You may not always know when you need to give your hair two days notice.

Well then - it's sea salt spray to the rescue!

What it's designed to do is give you that tousled, day-at-the-beach look, but it's also good for texturizing and BODY. Viola! "Dirty" hair without it actually being dirty!

There are lots of brands out there: John Masters, Aquage and KMS to name a few. You can even make your own with a recipe found here!

I know what's on my next beauty product shopping list! Maybe even tonight, since I forgot to give my hair two days notice that it needs to be set tomorrow!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena